The first time you use Feedback Mode, you’ll be prompted to enable your microphone. Click “Allow” so the app can hear your playing and give feedback. If you accidentally decline this permission, follow the steps below to enable it:
- Click the apple icon from the top left corner > Select System Preferences from the menu.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click Microphone in the lefthand column, then tick the box for the browser you're using.
- Click Start > Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
- In Allow access to the microphone on this device, select Change and make sure Microphone access for this device is turned on.
- In Microphone settings, go to Allow apps to access your microphone and make sure it's turned on.
- In Microphone settings, go to Choose which Microsoft apps can access your microphone, and select the browser you're using.
Safari Browser on iPad:
- Go to Settings > Safari > Microphone and check off "Allow"
Chrome Browser on iPad:
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
- Enable the microphone for Chrome.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > App Permissions.
- Tap Microphone.
- Enable the microphone for the mobile browser you're using.
- Open a browser and go to Settings from the Chrome menu.
- Go to Security and Privacy > Site Settings.
- Click "Microphone" from the 'Permissions" section.
- Select "Sites can ask to use your microphone" as the default behavior.