Teachers will be the primary point of contact for all questions that students and their parents have about their Schoology account, instruments or Fender Play.
- If you are having issues with Schoology that cannot be fixed through communication with your administrator or a refresh of your screen, submit a request for support to the LMS helpdesk: https://bit.ly/LMSHelpdeskRequest
- If new teachers or new students need help with an instrument issue, teachers can submit a support request from here. Please attach any images that help to illustrate the issue. Instrument issues will only be addressed until February 28th, 2022 for Spring Semester.
- For help with any instrument issues for returning teachers or returning students, teachers should reach out to the LAUSD program administrator at AEBMusic@lausd.net.
*Student application number is required when reporting any student issues via the contact form. Do not include any other personally identifiable information for students.
- For help with any Fender Play issues, teachers can submit a support request from here.
- Click here for Soundtrap tutorials created for the LAUSD program
- For more help with any Soundtrap issue, submit a Soundtrap support ticket here